8-16 weeks is the crucial time to teach your puppy how to become a confidant, well adjusted member of your family.
Socialisation and early basic training is the best way to make sure your puppy gets the best possible start in life, avoiding any issues down the track.
Providing good quality leadership is the key to a calm, happy and respectful dog.
Learn to understand your dog! Avoid behavioural issues this right from the start.
A puppy needs rules and boundaries, you need to teach them acceptable behaviour and good social skills. Well behaved dogs aren’t just a stroke of luck, it takes time & effort to build a respectful relationship between you and your dog.
Puppy school is fun & educational!
– Your puppy will be able to interact with other puppies in a controlled environment to learn those all important social skills.
– Your puppy will learn come, sit, stay, down & basic lead walking.
– Your puppy will learn to be confident and independent
– You will learn Toilet Training, how to deal with Jumping, Biting and Nipping and kids will learn how to cope with an over excited puppy.
– These are just some of the skills you will learn at puppy school
Puppy School is at the following locations on the Northern Beaches and Eastern Suburbs.
All class run for 3 consecutive weeks & the cost is $150.
Would you like a private class? I also come to you! Click HERE to find out!